Many New Zealand homeowners may not be aware that ageing electrical cables in their home may pose a high risk of electrical fire.

If you have been in the roof of your home and noticed that your electrical circuits are run in old split steel conduits, it is time to contact a licensed electrical contractor.

The process of rewiring your home is relatively quick, and it dramatically reduces the risk of electrical fire, and of electric shock. Rewiring your home may be cheaper than you’d think, and the cost certainly compares favorably against the possible cost of damage caused by an electrical fire.

As licensed electrical contractors, Gibson Electrical are available to inspect and asses the wiring in your home, and provide a report on the type and condition of wiring in the premises. We can install all types of electric wiring and data cabling in any premises, and can upgrade the electrical switchboard to modern standards.

Contact us today for an inspection and quote.